Content Marketing Manager
Are you a strong technical content creator? Do you write for fun? Do you like to produce your own videos? Are you skilled in leveraging social media to connect with audiences? Do you enjoy thinking creatively about how to attract and grow a user base?
Pandio is a fast growing technology company based in San Diego. We are focused on helping enterprises optimize the movement of data (data logistics) and accelerate their path to AI. We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager to help amplify our message in the marketplace and help position Pandio as a market leader.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will lead Pandio’s efforts in generating relevant content across a variety of distribution channels that drive interest and demand for Pandio’s solutions.
As a globally distributed organization, remote work is our normal. We will provide the tools and technology and you decide the optimum work location to meet your needs.
Our team members are given great amounts of responsibility and trust early in their careers. While they work in teams, they often need to “think on their feet,” using common sense and flexibility to make quick decisions on their own. They have demanding responsibilities so it is essential that they be energetic. They must know themselves very well and a sense of humor is a plus.
We are willing to commit to full-time employment on an extended basis to the right candidate.
Desired Characteristics of our Team Members:
- Perpetual curiosity with an eagerness to learn and understand new concepts
- Results driven and goal-oriented individual
- Strong communicator; verbal and written
- Well organized with a great attention to detail
- Quick thinkers who can identify potential roadblocks and adjust accordingly.
Desired Qualities and Qualifications for this role:
- Strong journalism background.
- Experience with technical writing in science, technology or math is ideal.
- Passionate about people and writing.
- Excellent writing skills – fast, effective and able to meet writing deadlines.
- Proficient in making, creating and editing videos.
- Skilled editor – writing and video editing skills.
- Excellent interviewing skills – able to talk effectively with subject matter experts, ask the right questions to produce content that teaches, helps, and informs readers.
- Extensive understanding of social media and how to leverage it for content success.
- Organized, goal-oriented and growth mindset.
- Experience with analytics tools – pays close attention to numbers and analytics to prepare for high-level review.
- Ability to think strategically, think quickly and think outside the box to produce solid content.
- Create an ongoing content calendar for Pandio – ensuring that content aligns with the brand position, that it is written in a professional and compelling manner, and that it is distributed in a timely and effective way.
- Write and create content on behalf of Pandio’s brand personality.
- Motivate and inspire employees and sources of content to contribute to the company’s marketing and sales goals.
- Set the vision for creative educational videos, podcasts, and related content.
- Push the Pandio team to consistently share and create relevant content and ensure its distribution.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to understand and create appropriate content that will support closing existing deals in the pipeline.
Sound like a fit? If so, please send your resume, along with a cover letter and an introductory video, that includes an explanation of why you believe AI will fundamentally change the way enterprises operate in the very near future.
Please send resume and cover letter/introductory video to email@example.com, or apply on indeed.
No headhunters or recruiters, do not call or email us.